Window tint

Slick3rick3

I just bought an 96 civic coupe stock. It has new tints on it but I'm not a huge fan of the tints. Can I have u guys opinion on weather I keep Em on or take Em off lmk, thanks

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would help if you posted a picture, otherwise we have no idea what you're talking about.

Slick3rick3

How do I post pics I've tried but can't get Em to show up

GoFast

5+ Year Member
If you do decide to remove the tint I highly suggest using a cloths steamer to loosen the tint. It makes it come off easy without leaving behind the glue which is a pain in the a$$ to get off.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you dont like it take it off, if you like it then leave it alone. All your choice man.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
If you do decide to remove the tint I highly suggest using a cloths steamer to loosen the tint. It makes it come off easy without leaving behind the glue which is a pain in the a$$ to get off.
I work at a shop. I only steam the back windows because of the defrost lines. It's much faster to razor blade glue off.

emerican

Registered VIP
to post pictures on the site upload them to a hot site such as photobucket then copy and past the forum or image code directly into this thread