Windshield Wipers Not working

93-PHX-EG

Work In Progress
5+ Year Member
Windshield Wipers Not working... i dont know what is wrong with them... i got the car and they havnt worked sence i got it... but i live in az so i dont worry about rain but i do still need to fix them... if someone could tell me where the fuse is in the inside box or could take a pic of the box that says what all the fuses are for cuz i dont have it and i sort of need it so that would be very helpful... and if the fuse isnt it ill go from there and try something else... but if i could get a pic that would help me out alot...

Skuba_Steve

5+ Year Member
I can't find a a diagram but I'm sure its a 20 amp fuse underneath the dash on the left side where all the headlight fuses are...

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't find a a diagram but I'm sure its a 20 amp fuse underneath the dash on the left side where all the headlight fuses are...
yup, i know cuz my wiper lever is broke so they stay on. i gotta take out the fuse:naughty: ........
skuba steve!! damn you!!

93-PHX-EG

Work In Progress
5+ Year Member
Possibly the 3rd one in on the bottom left?? cuz that is the 1 i am missing i just dont have a fuse to put in there right now but i will try it out tomorrow

93-PHX-EG

Work In Progress
5+ Year Member
ok well i tried putting one in there and.... nothing happend... how would i know if i have a bad wiper motor?? is here any way that i could test it??

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
ok well i tried putting one in there and.... nothing happend... how would i know if i have a bad wiper motor?? is here any way that i could test it??
Do you hear the motor running when you switch them on? If yes, then its working and you need the wiper motor linkage.

Skuba_Steve

5+ Year Member
You can test the motor by using a test light.... put the wiper on and the check if power is going to the motor if so then your motor is fugged.

93-PHX-EG

Work In Progress
5+ Year Member
no i didnt hear the motor trying to go i didnt hear any thing... but i have a light... ill check it when i get a chance... @ least i dont live somewhere where it rains... i probly have 2 months at least before it rains again here