Wire harness issue OBD2-OBD1

slayer1219

Im new to the tuner world so be easy on me. I have a 1997 Honda Civic with an LS/VTEC swap. The block is a 94-01 Integra Ls B18b1 (cant read the VIN) and the head is a 1997 integra B18C1. The ECU i have is a 92-95 Civic OBD1 37820-P06-L50 chipped and tuned with a jumper.

Now for my problem.

Im trying to get my car to pass NC safety inspection but my car is throwing engine codes. I have taken it to auto shops but they say that a wire or wires have been tampered with so their computer cant read the codes so have to replace it or have them look at it for $75/hr

I dont know what wire harness is in my car right now. The only clues I have is that it doesnt fit my P72-A04 that i own (so it cant be from a 98-99 integra) and it doesnt fit my P06 (so it cant be from a 92-95 civic)

Im thinking the wire harness is from my original chassis the 96-98 but i dont even know if that is compatible with my engine (is there some way i can find out?)

I use to have a wire harness that fit my P72 and a jumper on my P30 and ran amazing. No codes or anything. Well that was short lived because someone broke into my car and cut the wires to my ECU way up high. I went to get everything replaced at a shop and now i have a P06, a different wire harness (that doesnt fit my P72), and engine codes

I would like to have the 98-99 integra wire harness with a jumper to fit my P06 and when inspection comes around just switch to my P72.

is that possible?
if not then what wire harness will work?