Worth the trade?

Honkified

Hello all I'm new to forums recently I was given the good ole 1 step forward and 3 back treatment and ended up owning this ugly step child 99 civic at the cost of a cheap 12 gauge pump thats was always around thought sure why not its got parts ugly as all get out but it had soul under the hood none the less with a t3/t4 setup fuel rail injectors tanabe exhaust greddy bov intercooler coilovers at the time I'm think oh god its some ones busted project but I didn't care all I was after was the turbo for my 99 420a eclipse but things never go as planed i moved to texas from oklahoma and 3 weeks later she's stolen and the law says its a civil matter...
so now I'm working with the civic I think the plan in action is buying a cheap civic build the motor in my step child then swap them out for built turbo spoolness with less down time

Heres some pics as she is now (mind you I've already stole all the turbo parts)I left it in oklahoma but Ill be digging all my parts and tools out for the new apartment in a couple weeks Ill get some pics of the turbo parts when i can
IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0040.jpg IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0043.jpg IMG_0045.jpg IMG_0046.jpg IMG_0047.jpg IMG_0048.jpg IMG_0055.jpg

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
find some stock body parts, paint it and call it a day, its not a terrible car. and the motor looks half decent.

Honkified

well it has some problems it'll need to be title 42 and i care not for the poorly molded door trims and the front windows busted
but seeing how the car is still in oklahoma I'm gonna try and pick me up a coupe or hatch that runs here in texas i have every intention on doing a write up through the whole transformation