WTB: 89 Civic Hatch lowering springs w/ struts or full coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd_bh

I am looking for some coilovers or lowering springs to put on my 89 hatch. I want to lower it about 2-3 inches. I also want to replace the stock struts that I have because they are old and could use replacement. I'm also not sure whats best; whether it be Tein, Tokico, Skunk 2, or Function and Form. I'm looking to spend only around $300. And it would need to be shipped to 80228. :D Show me what you have!

James315

you can get skunk2 2 inch springs and new struts for a lil over 300 stiff ride though but handles well i have them on my 89 hatch

joshd_bh

The lowering springs they have are 172.19. What struts do you have? Their cheapest are the Sports Shocks for 309.74.

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have some tein h-tech....not too stiff but still handle great...will lower your car a little over an inch

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes only springs...you could get some coilover sleeves and some koni yellows and have a pretty nice setup...i prefer doing a performance spring on a performance shock with sleeves...you ensure you get exactly tailored suspension for your car

Status
Not open for further replies.