Wtf

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are mods moving wheel questions into the lounge?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No s**t, instead of starting another thread I will mention this here. My only guess is some new mod that thinks he is making a difference by moving threads to where they don't belong. Mods, there is no excuse for this stupidity so please stop moving tech related material to the off topic thread.

question on rims > wheel/suspension forum
question about clutches > engine/drivetrain forum
question about axles > engine/drivetrain forum
question about springs > wheel/suspension forum
question about airbag > interior forum

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my 6th gen tech thread was moved to members rides...wtf?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not me... I'm incharge of wheels and tires and such.... if anything they should be moved there from the generation specific sections.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more than likely it's me. I really don't know why I have to explain myself to you. I did say it was me in in a post I quoted you asking the same question. I honestly don't know what the big deal is but if you want to go ahead and start something because you're bored then go ahead.

but the simple fact is....... if I move a thread it's for a reason. Whatever reason that may be it's my decision. If I think it's an off topic thread OR a thread that has been posted MANY times with off topic posts then I move it to off topic where I think they belong.

Now, those are just SOME of the reasons I may move them but lets say I leave them or move them to another tech section and clean them up. WTF do you think will happen? I'll tell you...... Someone like YOU LowNotSlow will f**king cry and b***h because their off topic post got deleted and it will be that bullshit instead of this. It's a lose lose situation for me and I really don't f**king care what you think. I'm going to keep on modding the way I do because either way, whiney members will find ANYTHING with ANYONE.

Now with that being said, I suggest you LowNotSlow AND Destroy, pm oc and talk to him about becoming a mod. Not to mention, if this WERE a really big problem.... Every mod has the power to move threads from the off topic section to whatever section the feel the thread needs to be. It's really not that big of deal. :what:

Sorry for the long explanation everyone. These f**king guys feel they needs it so I gave them my explanation. I didn't even have to but hell, I did anyway. I'm sure they won't be satisfied with in anyway. :lol:

love,
biz

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and I don't move all the wheel threads to the off topic :lol: I think I moved a few in the past few days to the members ride section AND to other sections. :D

Oh an I think I moved the e85 thread out of 6th gen tech. I didn't know whether or not to move it to engine tech but I can SWEAR basically the same thread was posted in the off topic before. That's why I moved it. Besides, like I said, any mod has the power to move threads from the off topic.

and THAT'S why I say we need a noob section. So we can move the same questions posted over and over again to that noob section. Alot of the posts in those threads aren't even serious half the time anyway.

Last edited: