WTT: 96-98 whole front end with some damage for stock 99-00 lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvlistchif

5+ Year Member
front end is off the car so if you want it 50$ come pick it up you can have everything including the lip.(3/10/10)

ok well a family member had hit me car and bought me a whole 99-00 front end and it didnt come with the lip so this weekend after i put it on im also looking to trade whats left of my front end for a stock 99-00 front lip. straight up trade. complete front end. also have a crome chip and some other things im willing to trade also. bumper has the front lip on it. everything oem honda silver and the lip is spray painted black.
pm me or 2406431689 for text/call. not the most perfect front end but i just want it gone. lip sits a little weird but if someone has a front lip sitting around thisll be a good trade

pics of the front end

loudferio13

5+ Year Member
how much for all of it thew front end

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you sell the parts off the Front End separately rather than trading you will enough money to buy an OEM 99-00 Civic Si Front Lip and still have some cash on your pocket. Granted that the only damage is to the Driver Fender and the corner of the Hood. Oh and that your Front End is OEM Honda including the Lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.