XpL0d3r's Build.. Rice to Swapped to Boooost ;)

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn great work. keep it up Sedans loooking damn good

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys.

I got some rust coming back already from the half ass paint job I paid for... salt here on the roads is RIDICULOUS.

One of my buddies owns his own body shop, has his own booth etc... would love to get it resprayed (professionally) this time... damn I need more $ for all these plans lol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha that facebook sticker is a good one.

Pimpin man :thumbs up.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys.

I got some rust coming back already from the half ass paint job I paid for... salt here on the roads is RIDICULOUS.

One of my buddies owns his own body shop, has his own booth etc... would love to get it resprayed (professionally) this time... damn I need more $ for all these plans lol.
How long ago did you have it painted?

mal2000si

5+ Year Member
for a sec i thought i was digging up an old thread with how long its been since ive looked on here haha!

how hard does it pull with 240hp? i started a turbo build myself and looking to get 280-350 and kinda wanna know what to expect ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha ive been debating ordering that sticker

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for a sec i thought i was digging up an old thread with how long its been since ive looked on here haha!

how hard does it pull with 240hp? i started a turbo build myself and looking to get 280-350 and kinda wanna know what to expect ;)
Haven't been able to do hard pulls in the low gears due to clutch slipping issues, but I've pulled pretty hard from 3rd a few times and it's amazing. I love it, lol. I'm trying to not be hard on it right now since it's winter also.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Spring cleaning:

Only update for now...

Cooper76

Nice build man! You sure did a lot to get it to where it is today. When you repaint, are your going to keep it the same color?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:ban:

:lol:

And repaint will be same color, I actually really like the color. Just not a fan of it now - resprayed cheaply - orange people out the wazoo, and the rust is back. You get what you pay for :???:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Little update ;)

Stage 2 Competition clutch

And while we were at it.... brand new Avid Race Mounts in "sleeper black" ;)
I don't have pictures of the mounts in the car yet, but here's a comparison from the old mount to new..

And faillllll... #14:

Was driving a friends Subaru Forester on the way to a formal dinner.. 64 in a 35 because we were running late. Woman cop. She says "This car is registered to a 23 year old female from NH, you have a MA license, and you're in western NY".. yeah, and? She's the passenger, I'm from MA and I go to school in NY - get off my D woman!

She let me off with "failure to obey traffic device" - meh. lol.

... we were still late :roll:

Last edited:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha:

Was she at least good looking?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:haha:

Was she at least good looking?
She was average. I wouldn't say "good", but definitely not bad - lol.

Luckly, I had 4 other people in the car - and we were all wearing formal clothes for the dinner, so I kind of had an excuse....