XpL0d3r's Build.. Rice to Swapped to Boooost ;)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice progress man! mine should be done soon hopefully. cant wait to finally have my car boosted!
It's awesome, lol. Since mine's a daily I'm not hard on it (usually..) I'm excited to see yours all done though!

ugh man makes me want my ej8 sedan back :( i had so much planned except i wasnt planning on hydro locking and throwing a rod but i have my eg hatch and it helps me coope.
Ouch, hydrolock is a b****, happened to a friend of mine and he also threw a rod. Good luck with the hatch! :thumbs up

Slight update - my car is dirty and needs a bath. Took it to a concert this past weekend. Someone stole our lawnchairs while we were hitting up the bathrooms, and whoever stole them decided to waste a beer on my car too. She has a high alcohol tolerance though ;)

... We found the truck from the douchebags who stole our lawn chairs... AND we found 10 cold beers in their truck bed too. WIN

2000HondaCivic

first off just wanna say nice build and good write up, some of the best things come from getting paid to not do your job lol......but must say one of my favorite parts of ur write up was ur comment bout adrianna lima......couldnt have said it better myself

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
first off just wanna say nice build and good write up, some of the best things come from getting paid to not do your job lol......but must say one of my favorite parts of ur write up was ur comment bout adrianna lima......couldnt have said it better myself
Thanks!

Update: here's a little tiny teaser for a project this weekend...

CLICKY ICKY ICKY

:D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! Do want!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Builds still coming along nice, glad to see it. Damn I was hoping you'd go with the CS2's, they're in my price range and I wanted to get some feedback from a trusted source lol. Anyway tiens are looking good as well, go buy em already! lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Builds still coming along nice, glad to see it. Damn I was hoping you'd go with the CS2's, they're in my price range and I wanted to get some feedback from a trusted source lol. Anyway tiens are looking good as well, go buy em already! lol
I wanted CS-II's, but they were a PITA to find for cheap. Justin (Jay Jay) has them the cheapest but not in stock and I don't want to wait because s**t is bouncy as hell.

And... they'll be arriving tomorrow ;)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Tomorrow.... Gertrude gets new legs

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Comparing Tien to eGay:

Could only get 3/4 of them on... nut on rear right tophat is rusted onto the stud... stud just spins :???:. Gotta get a new top hat from the hunduh dealership and cut the old one out... lanmee

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How you liking those bad boys. How's the handling and the ride?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice! So much better than the eBay ones.

.... On a side note, visiting Szady this upcoming weekend to do a headgasket swap, and to install my ARP studs =)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh snap an update......

05 Ninja 500R, only 6200 miles. Picked her up today. Bone stock.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not yet, if I have time today I'll be going to the DMV to hopefully get her registered. She needs a new rear tire before I get her inspected though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that's a nice looking Ninja. I've always wanted one.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not allowed to own a bike, wife want me alive & people in Florida drive crazy so bikers don't stand a chance down here, miss riding one though.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick bike, i'm gonna buy one once i get a little more done with my civic. Can't wait to learn how to ride.

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
I bought my civic like 7 years ago, have ran it as is since, but then I found this site while trouble shooting an idle issue and
F-in build threads like this are makin me want to mod the sh*& out of it now, great build keep it up!!