xs-power??

krooked32

anyone familiar with the company called XS Power?? this is their site http://xs-power.com/index.html
my stepbrother bought a turbo kit from them about a year ago and put it on his jetta and its been working just fine. only thing is thats my only resource when it comes to this company. anyone else have a good/bad experience with their products? any feedback or input is much appreciated.
:huh:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are crappy..just save up for a better kit, one you can piece together yourself with quality parts..

krooked32

any suggestions on where to start looking to piece things together? ive got a d16a, super stock. i know ill have to build internals but i want to get a jump on the whole process. really just looking to get to about 180 whp or so, i just want something bigger than the 120 or what not that this motor has to begin with lol. just troll forums or buy from retailers?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
support companies that support the scene.

krooked32

im just being hasty i suppose. i got a 99 EX coupe about a week ago and im dying to make it everything ive dreamed of. its the new car jitters i suppose. but ive read, so i hope to learn from here before i destroy what ive come to love already haha. thanks for the input guys. anything else is much appreciated!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go-autoworks makes a great kit. I got my kit from them and I love it, everything fit perfectly... Greg is an awesome guy and will help you out with anything. Plus his prices are pretty damn good..

krooked32

awesome, thanks! looks like ill need to start pocketing all my money and just let it keep burning that hole so i can afford that kit haha. thanks for all the input!