xxr 002 ep3

JDM_34

What are some good tires that would go with some xxr 002's for an 04 ep3? and which xxr2 wheels nut I get for an ep3 I dont know much about wheels and tires D:

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are some good tires that would go with some xxr 002's for an 04 ep3? and which xxr2 wheels nut I get for an ep3 I dont know much about wheels and tires D:
all depends on your wheels size, budget, and what you want out of your tires.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Iv got 16x7's +38 offset and i have ran both 205/45/16's and 205/40/16's the 40's look WAAAAY better

Sorry for the blurry pic but this is with the 40s

b18 monster

they look nice on ep3 m8 rota grid vs are the nicest imo on ep3

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are you looking for summer tires? All seasons? What's your budget? What kind of use is the car going to see?

JDM_34

i want to run something like this i want them to look mean
apparently this a 0 offset would i have to roll my fenders for that kind of offset what would i have to do?

JDM_34

Iv got 16x7's +38 offset and i have ran both 205/45/16's and 205/40/16's the 40's look WAAAAY better

Sorry for the blurry pic but this is with the 40s
why do you say the 40's look better do you rub at all?

JDM_34

Are you looking for summer tires? All seasons? What's your budget? What kind of use is the car going to see?
any tires i live in el paso texas it doesnt get super cold here snow like once a year so not really snow tires....summer tires maybe or just anything works fine
my budget well i just want to look for the set up right now and once i find out how much it will be i will buy everything
the car is my daily driver

i am also planning on lowering the car but i am not sure if i want the tein s techs or the eibachs

CJ89

Registered VIP
No I don't rub with the 45s it just looks alot better with the 40s

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JDM_34

No I don't rub with the 45s it just looks alot better with the 40s

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Really? Well I am thinking of getting that set up then is your car lowered mann?

Do you think if I run a 0 offset it will rub?

I dont know too much about wheels tires and stuff so I really dont know what offset is im a noob at this but I want the wheels to stick out and look mean like those pics

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

CJ89

Registered VIP
Really? Well I am thinking of getting that set up then is your car lowered mann?

Do you think if I run a 0 offset it will rub?

I dont know too much about wheels tires and stuff so I really dont know what offset is im a noob at this but I want the wheels to stick out and look mean like those pics

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express
Oh yea its lowered haha and idk

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
op if your on a budget check out tirerack.com for tires they got some good deals over there i would look into kumho's personally they did good for me over the years

CJ89

Registered VIP
yea i have Khumo Ectas (think that how it spelled lol) and they do great for me. Everything from autox to snow and ice.