xxr 527 or 002's?

JDM_34

so i want to get myself some new wheels for my ep3 this is what i am riding on right now

and i would like to run xxr 002's kinda like this

but then i am trying to decide to get these xxr 527's??

if i run the xxr 002 set up they are XXR 002 16x8 Hyper Silver 5-100/5-114.3 [+0mm] http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-002-Wheels-16x8-Silver-p/00268103.htm what wheels should i get i saw that dunlop direzza's fit but anything else? i am also thinkiing of getting the eibachs to lower the car but would i have to roll my fenders or what would i have to do?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man that EP3 is illlllllllll. Makes me want one lol

Anyway, do you have a larger image of the wheels cause that pic is mighty small d00d...

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
This is mine. I'v actually been debating on selling these to get the 527's but have not decided yet.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or you could pre-order 531's :cool:

JDM_34

Thanks jezek! No ones told me that bout my ep ha

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

JDM_34

This is mine. I'v actually been debating on selling these to get the 527's but have not decided yet.

Maaaaaaann I love the way they look on the ep3 don't sell em I think the 002s look perfect on it :D
You're running the 35 offset though right?
i wAnt the 0 for a meaner look but I don't know what id have to do to make em fit without rubbing

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Maaaaaaann I love the way they look on the ep3 don't sell em I think the 002s look perfect on it :D
You're running the 35 offset though right?
i wAnt the 0 for a meaner look but I don't know what id have to do to make em fit without rubbing

Thanks! I want wheels with a 0 offset tho. That's my reason for wanting to sell them lol and yes there either 35 or 38 offset. I can't remember exactly. Ill try to get some better pics today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk