yayyy new chick to the honda familyy:)

Britt93civic<3

heyy everyone! im brand new to the honda fam! i just bought a 93 civic dx.. the previos owner swapped the engine and put in a 1.6 vtech. i wanna learn as much as i can here bc half the s**t im readin makes no sense to me lol:???:. ill be postin pics hopefully next week. previoujs owner did body work on it before i got to buy it, so now its different colors. still gorgepus to me=) so any info i can get would be appreciated! excited to be part of the sitee!!=)

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
:welcome: Post up pictures as soon as you can! The motor is either a Single over head cam or a dual over head cam. The sohc put out I think 127hp and 111tq the sohc which came in my em1 is 160hp and 111tq post pics and the people on here will help you

1991civicb16

Welcome. Might have my motor or the next gen.

Britt93civic<3

:welcome: Post up pictures as soon as you can! The motor is either a Single over head cam or a dual over head cam. The sohc put out I think 127hp and 111tq the sohc which came in my em1 is 160hp and 111tq post pics and the people on here will help you
thank uu! and i will asap=)

and thanks all for the welcoming!

Britt93civic<3

No problem, and ok I'll keep checking :D
lol i have pics on my phone, but i need a camera to get pics and get them on my comp. so hopefully ill get to it in a few days.. i have alott of s**t goin on with my knee right now:( physical threapy and all. and would u believe its my driving leg haha. =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heyy everyone! im brand new to the honda fam! i just bought a 93 civic dx.. the previos owner swapped the engine and put in a 1.6 vtech. i wanna learn as much as i can here bc half the s**t im readin makes no sense to me lol:???:. ill be postin pics hopefully next week. previoujs owner did body work on it before i got to buy it, so now its different colors. still gorgepus to me=) so any info i can get would be appreciated! excited to be part of the sitee!!=)
VTEC

No. and you have a Dohc.

Welcome.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Ah that sucks. And lownslow I meant I have a dohc my iPhone must've autocorrected it. If it was an sohc then I bought the wrong valve cover and wrong series header haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome! definately put pics up of the car when you can.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you hit the icon with the blue and paper, in the bottom right corner of each post. You just have to hit the ones you want to reply too. Then hit post reply to the left and above the quick reply box. you can do it all in one post.

I hope that made sense