yes it has been awhile

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hello all, i know its been awhile since i posted. i have been crazy busy. however as time has progressed and my picture taking skill have gotten better, i have been slowly modifying my accord. this is her:

enjoy the pix, and dont forget tips and tricks as far as the photographical side goes and the car itself would be greatly appreciated

bboygreddy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice backdrop lol, plans for the accord?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thank you, well i ahve already put the intake, and a megan racing muffler with custom 2 1/2 in piping from the cat back. i think after headers, im goin to buy a h22 motor and break it down and build it myself, for the educational purposes but also so that i can build it for the accord, turbo it then drop it in. those are my long run plans, short run??? hmmm maybe replace cv joints, tune up, oil and filter change, tranny fluid change and thats it

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zomg that eclipse is so fast so furious.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not gonna lie, you guys seemed confused as to where you want to take your cars... which route. Although there is the middle between rice/clean but it's hard to do... best of luck.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
Not gonna lie, you guys seemed confused as to where you want to take your cars... which route. Although there is the middle between rice/clean but it's hard to do... best of luck.

well if you are referring to the headlights those are coming off as soon as possible. i want black housing heads, and thats really the only rice on my car. my friend yes he is a ricer but he seems to have come to terms with it and embraces it. and i accept him for not caring what people think lol. i wouldnt have done it but it aint my car. as for mine i have been short on cash for awhile and i have a couple of things to fix before i continue to modify the car. its a start. and as far as the h22 build again its for educational purposes first. thank you for all your comments. and yes he is fast and furious lol hahahaha

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
XcLuSiVeLy4GoD said:
what do you mean sir???
He means your car is hella high sonn.

For pics, try to find a solid back drop, the reason that spot doesn't work for me is theres too much to focus on, besides the cars...imo

Lines, signs, water, fences, rocks...etc

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
XcLuSiVeLy4GoD said:
what do you mean sir???

Yeah I am just messing with ya dude, the next mod should be coilovers or at least some shocks and springs to turn that atv in to a street car:lol: .

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahahahhahahaha ok i get lol. no offense taken, theyre getting a set of s techs lowering springs when i move back from fla. but as most know it is a massive improvement from my previous shoots though