Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The car's nice, but you have some learning to do with a camera :P

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jeshua your a jackass and I dont know why you are saying that its stupid to put that stuff in there. You should go back to your gay buddy and f**k him and suck him off like you always do.

P.S. i hope you go and cry like a little b***h in the corner when i come and f**k ur mom!!!

EDIT: sorry about this. it wasnt me typing it..and we were drunk so yeah. but i do like it so unless asked i wont delete anything heh

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry I dont go that way.

I like the first shot.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the black si rims

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black car is nice....pics started off iffy, but got better as they progressed....alot of those would have looked better w/ a little bokeh...and a good frame/crop...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love your car. It looks really good, esp with those wheels.
im assuming you mean the black one, its my friends car..really nice, not as low anymore though lol
black car is nice....pics started off iffy, but got better as they progressed....alot of those would have looked better w/ a little bokeh...and a good frame/crop...
none of the pics entered photoshop or any photoprogram, i could take them in PS and clean them up/crop but way too many photos lol i think i took over 500 that day.
heh, thanks, one of my fav too..needs to be brightened up alittle though.
nice cars. especially the black si =) keep up the good work
thanks =)
looks good both cars are really clean.
thanks man!

ill have some more pics soon! im about to get the HFP lip kit and we will have some new photoshoots =)

thanks for the comments!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That Black Si is sexy. Car is looking good man.