Yo heres my pmm 2010 civic sport mods started

Discostu69er

Hey guys for 8 years I drove a 95 eg hatch done inside n out. So now that I'm a little older I've decided not to go fast especially since all these new laws that we have now. So instead of the SI I bought a polished metallic metal 4dr sport which is pretty much fully loaded. So the first thing to go was the bling grill I bought the black SI grill, also wasn't really feeling the 16" stock rims so I purchased a crisp set of 2010 SI rims. I've also purchased the oem fog lights and replica window visors. Fogs are on now but no pics yet cause of the crappy weather. Any ways here's a couple of pics from last summer. What do u guys think.

Here it is with 07 tsx rims

barrett

Registered VIP
so far i like it. what else do u have planned for it?

emerican

Registered VIP
I like it so far man
Overall plans for it?

Discostu69er

:twisted:Thanks guys honestly besides the fog lights and the mugen window visors I Already have. not to much till I get back to work. I had a major injury on my left arm and cut 3 tendons so I've been out of work since early december, but I would like the csx type-s rear wing and tinted windows and if I get around to it a good suspension.

barrett

Registered VIP
that will look good one you add all that stuff. can't wait to see pics. hopefully ur arm heals quick!

Discostu69er

Yeah I'm definitely feeling the 09-11 SI rims. As for preformance I'm kind of staying away from that. That's what my 95 hatch was for. Dont get me wrong I love to go fast and race, but I'm 30 now and and there's no track around here unless I wanna drive and 1-2 hrs. I had alot of fun racing my old car but this is all about just looking good. Not to mention I've been booked for street racing so acting like a tit on the street is out of the question. Don't get me wrong if I had the money I'd make my car fast as hell. But I'm more about buying a house and the car stuff comes second and I know how much racing can cost espeacially if stuff starts breaking.

emerican

Registered VIP
My friends dad who is a firefighter just got injured as well the guy has worked 4 jobs for 20 years know he cant go to any of them. He is out for like 15 weeks. im glad to hear its heeling up good man im sure being at the house has gotten old.

Discostu69er

My friends dad who is a firefighter just got injured as well the guy has worked 4 jobs for 20 years know he cant go to any of them. He is out for like 15 weeks. im glad to hear its heeling up good man im sure being at the house has gotten old.
Thanks mate yeah being in the house is starting to get to me. Hope your dads buddy has a good recovery.
Thank god foe 4:20