1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Discussion in 'TunerSports / ClubCivic.com Store' started by Jay Jay, Nov 11, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Jay Jay

Jay Jay Administrator Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Yonaka Catback Exhaust

[​IMG]

This Yonaka Motorsports catback exhaust system is made of fully polished stainless steel, with mandrel bended piping, and a 4.25" tip. Expect a quiet, clean, deep hum, without that irritating mid range raspy sound.

Direct bolt-on fit. All installation hardware is included.

$249 Shipped

http://www.tunersports.com/products/yonaka/yonaka-catback-exhaust_499.html

Or buy directly from the CC Store and Save 3% if you have a Premium Membership.

http://www.clubcivic.com/store/yonaka-catback-exhaust_mp499.html

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  2. Jeffhondadc5

Jeffhondadc5 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

will this fit for a 96 civic dx? I only see it for hatchback version and ex/si civics..

3. Ferio Vi-RS

Ferio Vi-RS I Heart BoA!!! Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

any pix of it installed?

4. Vitaliy93

Vitaliy93 New Member

will this fit a 94 dx coupe? Can anyone tell me how this sounds? I want a quiet exhaust yet have good flow. I want it to sound like a stock 2008 civic si exhaust. real deep and real quiet.

5. Jay Jay

Jay Jay Administrator Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Unfortunately they don't have one available for the 96-00 DX coupe or 96-00 LX/HX

Yes, YMCB001 will fit your vehicle.

6. Daddy_Digital

Daddy_Digital Haters make me FAMOUS! Registered VIP

i have a b18c5 swap in my 97 civic coupe. i have a yonaka 4-1 one piece header that is 2.50 inches in diameter. would this exhaust fit?

7. Jay Jay

What exhaust do you have now? Has it been modified? I'll check with Yonaka to see if they can give me any input.

8. Jay Jay

Below is what I received as a response from Yonaka.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Our headers are type R replicas, and 4-1 designed. Both models are 2.50" collector flange. Our exhausts are made for stock headers (exlcuding type R) which are smaller than the type R by a significant amount. There are two ways to resolve this issue. One, would be to change to a stock header (working backwards), and the second, to weld on a 2.5" flange on the header end of the Yonaka midpipe.

9. Jay Jay

bump this up

10. spoon egg

spoon egg Teeth Doctor Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Same as a apex ws2 for way cheaper! i had one of these before, pretty good quality. BUMP

11. bimmercivic

bimmercivic New Member

yonaka exhaust

i will love to purchase yonaka exhaust for 95 civic coupe for $239.00
    ymcb001 what do i have to do to purchase that exhaust system

12. emerican

emerican New Member Registered VIP

Pictures ot it installed on my 98 ex i love this exhaust. Click pictures for big image.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Jay Jay

Just a heads up that these are now in-stock. If you want to order one before Yonaka is sold out this shipment please do so ASAP. Everyones that are on-order will be shipping out in the next few days.

14. Jay Jay

15. Jay Jay

Friday Bump

16. Jay Jay

17. Jay Jay

18. Jay Jay

Friday Bump

19. Jay Jay

I just wanted to give everyone on the Yonaka Exhausts that are currently on backorder. I was told by Yonaka that their shipment has been delayed until the middle of September. They are however accepting preorders for customers that want to be guaranteed 100% that they will receive one of the exhausts in their shipment. If you would like to preorder this exhaust and reserve one from their shipment please feel free to order on our website. Once ordered on our site we will submit your order to Yonaka and they will ship your exhaust directly to you once they receive their shipment in. When these exhausts were on backorder earlier this year their shipment sold out in a few weeks and some applications were sold out instantly from backorders. If you have any questions please let me know.

20. Jay Jay

Bump, these are available for pre-order with us to guarantee you receive one from Yonaka's shipment.