Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Is there a model that will fit my 98 honda civic lx sedan?
Unfortunately they don't have any available for models with the cat built into the header (96-00 civic cx/dx/lx).

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump, these will be back in-stock next week. Feel free to pre-order to reserve one.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump. These exhausts are now back in-stock!

barrett

Registered VIP
got a 93 del sol si with a b18b1 swap and test pipe (cat delete) got one that would fit my car? didn't see it listed in the ad.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Does this fit a db8?? ??????
Unfortunately they don't make one for sedans.

got a 93 del sol si with a b18b1 swap and test pipe (cat delete) got one that would fit my car? didn't see it listed in the ad.
Unfortunately they don't make a Del Sol specific exhaust. You might be able to modify a civic one but I'm not sure what all would be involved.

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just making sure... 96-00 Civic EX catbacks in stock? Going to order one in the next day or two.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Just making sure... 96-00 Civic EX catbacks in stock? Going to order one in the next day or two.
They sold out a couple of weeks ago and are on backorder with Yonaka. More are supposed to be in-stock by the end of this month.

AgentSi

Ordered this exhaust when it was back in stock last month. I installed it on my 2000 Si and every, every nice looking and sounds great! Thanks again for the great products from you guys!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Ordered this exhaust when it was back in stock last month. I installed it on my 2000 Si and every, every nice looking and sounds great! Thanks again for the great products from you guys!
No problem. Thanks again for the order :thumbs up

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They sold out a couple of weeks ago and are on backorder with Yonaka. More are supposed to be in-stock by the end of this month.
Noooooo, I really needed it ASAP :cry: :cry: :cry:. Stuck driving around catback-less...

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Noooooo, I really needed it ASAP :cry: :cry: :cry:. Stuck driving around catback-less...
Ah, sorry. They sold out of their last shipment a few weeks ago and won't have any more until the end of this month.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Just a heads up for anyone waiting on the following exhaust to come off backorder with Yonaka.

YMCB001 1992-2000 Honda Civic EX / Si 2 Door / 4 Door only | 60mm piping

Yonaka found a few of these in their warehouse and they are available to ship. They are available on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to reserve one of these please put in your order ASAP. If they are sold out after you put in your order and you don't want to wait until Nov 7th for more I can cancel your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.