Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
Is it bad to change the flange on it to fit a 2.5" collector on the header? i have a 1999 ex coupe, and will in afew months be doing a b18c1 swap. will this exhaust fit, and work well with a b18 race header? Thanks

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
You can change the flange but the exhaust isn't 2.5" so it will bottleneck your header if you get one with a 2.5" collector. You will most likely have to modify your cat to get it to fit when you swap motors.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Need more parts and love for the 88-91 chassis. :D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
You can change the flange but the exhaust isn't 2.5" so it will bottleneck your header if you get one with a 2.5" collector. You will most likely have to modify your cat to get it to fit when you swap motors.
Okay thanks, do you have them in stock for a 1999 ex coupe? im on your site now ready to order. Is the bottleneck bad? isnt a little back pressure good? Thanks again

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
They ship directly from Yonaka. I put in a stock request with them. I know they were running low on them last week. I'll let you know when I hear back from them. The bottle neck would make the race header not perform to its full potential with its 2.5" collector if you are going to have it go back down to 2.36".

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
They ship directly from Yonaka. I put in a stock request with them. I know they were running low on them last week. I'll let you know when I hear back from them. The bottle neck would make the race header not perform to its full potential with its 2.5" collector if you are going to have it go back down to 2.36".
Okay sounds good, thanks. As for the race header, im not looking for huge gains, im looking for maybe 230hp with the b18c. I really want to keep a good sounding civic too, not just fast. i hate the extremely ricey sound skunk2 and others produce. Thanks though, you can PM me with the info when you get it. Its all good

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
It is meant to bolt up to a stock exhaust/cat setup. As long as the test pipe replaced the stock cat with no modifications it should fit the exhaust.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
As of earlier today the only one out of stock was the 002 Integra exhaust.

kolya

This is a great exhaust and I HIGHLY recommend it, I ordered it through tunersprts.com and although we hit a little speedbump with shipping due to the busy holidays, I got my exhaust, it was packaged up really well and Justin was very helpful with the entire transaction. I even wrote a review of the exhaust for those who are on the fence about it http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=209377

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
I also installed it two days ago and im in love with it. Its so clean and deep. It gets loud under accelleration, not to crazy however, but there is literally no drone under light throttle or highway. Its great and fit great on my ej8 too. Tons of compliments already! Great exhaust. Video coming soon

dguver@live.ie

Yonaka Catback Exhaust

This Yonaka Motorsports catback exhaust system is made of fully polished stainless steel, with mandrel bended piping, and a 4.25" tip. Expect a quiet, clean, deep hum, without that irritating mid range raspy sound.

Direct bolt-on fit. All installation hardware is included.

$249 Shipped

http://www.tunersports.com/products/yonaka/yonaka-catback-exhaust_499.html

Or buy directly from the CC Store and Save 3% if you have a Premium Membership.

is this available to be shipped to europe ?
http://www.clubcivic.com/store/yonaka-catback-exhaust_mp499.html

Status
Not open for further replies.