Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwannacivicsi

i probably sound like a noob or whatever but i live in IL and im wondering if i install this if ill still pass the emissions test? sorry if this is a dumb question lol btw i have a 00 civic ex

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Yes as long as you still have your catalytic converter installed and its working correctly it will pass fine. This is a catback exhaust so it starts after the cat. Let me know if you have any other questions.

iwannacivicsi

Yes as long as you still have your catalytic converter installed and its working correctly it will pass fine. This is a catback exhaust so it starts after the cat. Let me know if you have any other questions.
so this will connect perfectly to my cat right?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will def. order this system whenever I get everything else done on my car.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump, i am considering selling my skunk2 to get one of these, or selling it to get the WSII not sure yet, im ganna google how this looks on the hatch.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Just got mine today,i love it so far it has a nice deep tone at high rpms,great for daily driving

95eghatchfrom54

and yes it will fit as long as you use a D15B7 exhaust mani and catilitic converter.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'll be using considering that's my project motor lol

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and yes it will fit as long as you use a D15B7 exhaust mani and catilitic converter.
That's what I'll be using considering that's my project motor lol[/QUOTE]

then yeah your good to go, the issue is that the B8 that comes in the CX has the cat built into the mani. so that the length and flang type are the two bolt... thats the issue i had when i bought my Skunk2 mega power R, thats why im not using the mid pipe yet is that i havent gotten the cat / test pipe yet to be able to run it.

but after seeing how affordable this is compared to the WSII i am DEFF considering this. i just have to get money first.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm interested but will it fit a 1999 lx 4dr sedan? Thanks
From what I understand it won't fit unless you use a ex header and cat..I'm just gonna pick up the axle back off someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.