Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
If they still aren't on sale when you want to order just PM me.

Friday Bump

blackonblackek

I have a 1997 Honda Civic Dx hatchback running a ls/vtec swap (b16a2 head b18b1 block) bought the car with the swap, and it came with a DC sports 4-2-1 header and a factory cat/exhaust. I'm not for sure what car the exhaust came from, but the cat is already flanged and fitted to the header. Which catback would I choose?

EK Eire

Still available at this price and do you ship to Ireland? Cheers

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I have a 1997 Honda Civic Dx hatchback running a ls/vtec swap (b16a2 head b18b1 block) bought the car with the swap, and it came with a DC sports 4-2-1 header and a factory cat/exhaust. I'm not for sure what car the exhaust came from, but the cat is already flanged and fitted to the header. Which catback would I choose?
If the exhaust is untouched you would want the same one from the vehicle, 96-00 Hatch. If the exhaust was modified in any way you would need to get one for the same vehicle but modify it again.

Still available at this price and do you ship to Ireland? Cheers
Depends on the application but we are currently only shipping these to the US and Canada.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump. These should be available early next week to ship. If you would like to reserve one please order soon since Yonaka is receiving a bunch of PO's and they are going fast.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
TGIF Bump. These are all back in-stock ready to ship, excluding the 004 EG Civic Hatch model (30 days until available).

Jabes

5+ Year Member
is the 92-95 eg hatch catback still in stock like the store says or is it still going to be out of stock for 30 days like your post says?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Yeah, they are still out and on back order with Yonaka again. It will be about 30 days until they are available again. We are taking pre orders though since they sold out before them received their shipment last time.

fronx

Hmmm Bump because i want one. Yonaka is so close to me but they wont let me pick parts up :(

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
We can ship any of their products to you in Canada at no extra cost since they are located there. If you would like to order please feel free to do so on our site.

HammerHead

2000 Honda Civic LX 4DR

I Had Ordered Yonaka Exhuast fron the Site, Customer Service said it would not be a Direct Fit with my Car. I Just wanted to make sure. If not any other in this price range that is good?

I had ordered the YMCB001

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I Had Ordered Yonaka Exhuast fron the Site, Customer Service said it would not be a Direct Fit with my Car. I Just wanted to make sure. If not any other in this price range that is good?

I had ordered the YMCB001
As mentioned that exhaust won't fit a 00 LX unless you get a EX header/cat or have modification done to your OEM header or Yonaka exhaust.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When does this sale end???
I'm planning on getting this exhaust but im going on vacation till the 20th of August.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
They will be this price for a while so you will be fine. We can also have these shipped to Canada for no extra charge since they ship from Yonaka. You would just need to pay with Google Wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.