Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for amazing customer service, worked with me patiently step by step to complete my transaction.
A+

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump. There are only a few of these left in-stock. More won't be available for about 8 weeks with them being on backorder with Yonaka.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump. These are now back in-stock again. Order before they are sold out and on backorder with Yonaka again.

joeesepth

I just bought and installed this cat back and I find out that it sits too close to the body. It rattles and is rubbing against other parts of the frame. I took it to a muffler shop and they said they don't deal with stainless steel. Help please? Should I just return my cutback and get another one?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I just bought and installed this cat back and I find out that it sits too close to the body. It rattles and is rubbing against other parts of the frame. I took it to a muffler shop and they said they don't deal with stainless steel. Help please? Should I just return my cutback and get another one?
Is your header and cat stock? If you purchased it from us please email us or contact Yonaka directly for some troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.