You get what you pay for.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they do look like skunk2's what do you think they are?

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ya I think I have to 2nd the Skunk 2..I was gonna say GC also...but your righ about he 2x locking perches.

Ace$nyper

holy hell that does look like skunks

funny that someone for eibach who makes coil sleaves would slam them

ive had mine over a year with lot of racing on them no probs ever.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they're missing the ring on the bottom, thats the whole problem

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Personally, I think they are skunk2's, but they can also be HP Racing, DropZone, and a few I cant remember at the moment.

This is DropZone

eggie75

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think that the potential for the mushrooming would be about the same with all coilover sleeves. i'm pretty sure that they are all made of aluminum which of course is not the most structural metal. jmo

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im guessing its the first generation skunk2 coilovers..

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They do look like skunk2's, i hope not tho. You would think if they were skunk2's there would be a lot more talk about it.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it also was said that there wasnt the lil ring for th bottom of the sleeve also, maybe thats the reason

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The GC's that I have doesnt require a base ring on the bottom. The thread cup sits inside the shock cup, and not over like the one pictured in that thread.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm. He can't post the brand on a forum where there is no evidence that he works for Eibach except his avatar, which is something anyone could use.... Something looks rotten.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do some searching on his using name.. look for vouches and people that knows him.. he does work for eibach..

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
do some searching on his using name.. look for vouches and people that knows him.. he does work for eibach..
Whether he does or not, he is not speaking on Eibach's behalf. Most of the people on the forum only know him as his screen name, and an avatar is nothing but a jpeg image. If he were so concerned about his fellow tuners, he would tell them what brand is so dangerous.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
read his threads.. he doesnt want to bad mouth another company.. skunk2 is a good company..its like a shop talking s**t about other shops work.. especially when both company are pretty local to each other.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
read his threads.. he doesnt want to bad mouth another company.. skunk2 is a good company..its like a shop talking s**t about other shops work.. especially when both company are pretty local to each other.
If he doesn't want to "bad mouth" anyone, why did he post it in the first place? I just don't trust it.