You will like this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

i drive

I need some help because I'm inept with this stuff. So I wanted to add some Blue Devil trany slip medicine but needed to drain some fluid. I thought I removed the drain plug but it was some other plug that had a spring and washer behind it and no fluid came out. So instead, I loosend a nut attached to a pipe top side of the engine and drained some out that way.

Anyway, I did what I needed to do and the trany seems to shift a little smoother BUT HERE'S THE PROBLEM, now my steering is stiff and clunky meaning the steering wheel does not return back on its own. What the heck did I do??

Thanks!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you pulled a pipe connected to the engine to put in some transmission stuff?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Negative, a line connected to the transmission to allow some fluid out.
Your automotive verbiage is absolutely horrible. You clearly know nothing about cars and should not touch something if you dont even know what its called or have the logic to search online on how to perform something that simple on a Civic. Do yourself and us a favor and search online and Youtube on how to drain the transmission so maybe you'll have a better idea of what you're trying to explain. Take pictures of each area you messed with, post them here properly, then CLEARLY describe the parts or areas you are referring to. Also provide the year and trim (LX, DX, HX, EX) of your car along with which engine in it (pop the hood and look near the front left of where the engine and transmission meet and you'll see a stamp that shows something like D16Y8).

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Also, auto or manual?

jameskroth043084

Dude stop touching that poor car and go take some basic auto tech classes. Or at least pickup the Hayes manual and educate yourself that way. If you don't I can imagine you with a very empty wallet and or no more civic. just saying.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want my money back. You said that I would like this one....

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want my money back. You said that I would like this one....
Definitely false advertisement. Im curious if he'll respond again at this point.

i drive

I use my honda as a banger but buy your picture, guess your still working at taco Bell....baaaaaahaaaahaaaa. Loooooser!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope you weren't talking to me, because I would bet a good guess that I make more in a week than you do in a month. Nice try though. If you weren't then you need to figure out how to use that keyboard before talking s**t kiddo.

i drive

Hope you weren't talking to me, because I would bet a good guess that I make more in a week than you do in a month. Nice try though. If you weren't then you need to figure out how to use that keyboard before talking s**t kiddo.

Look pal, people utilize these sites for many reasons including on getting some advice, you respond like a 22 year old that thinks he knows everything and has a web personality of an ass. Actually, It's sad that your actually much older and behave like that on line. ....kiddo.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I use my honda as a banger but buy your picture, guess your still working at taco Bell....baaaaaahaaaahaaaa. Loooooser!
Why would I buy my own picture since I own it? And what does my still have to do with this hypothetical Taco Bell job? I dont even own a still.

Ohhhh, did you mean "BY my picture" and "you'RE still"??? You see, I actually have an education above a 5th grade level and a job that pays me very well for writing like an adult, amongst many other skills, so I actually go by what you write. You should try that sometime if you ever grow out of your childish behavior.

Think about that if you ever request for assistance here again, because jerk behavior is remembered around here.

i drive

Why would I buy my own picture since I own it? And what does my still have to do with this hypothetical Taco Bell job? I dont even own a still.

Ohhhh, did you mean "BY my picture" and "you'RE still"??? You see, I actually have an education above a 5th grade level and a job that pays me very well for writing like an adult, amongst many other skills, so I actually go by what you write. You should try that sometime if you ever grow out of your childish behavior.

Think about that if you ever request for assistance here again, because jerk behavior is remembered around here.
You really like sticking your foot in your mouth don't you? You claim to be educated yet you act like an ass on this forum?? Really? and if I need assistance, whatever. Btw, since we're among adults here, if your earning capacity is so high and with such a great education, you would have a far better car but wait, this makes sense now, your car matches your personality!!! Go on with all that money and education your weirdo!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You really like sticking your foot in your mouth don't you? You claim to be educated yet you act like an ass on this forum?? Really? and if I need assistance, whatever. Btw, since we're among adults here, if your earning capacity is so high and with such a great education, you would have a far better car but wait, this makes sense now, your car matches your personality!!! Go on with all that money and education your weirdo!
Your ignorant responses and comments speak volumes or you lack of education and respect. You clearly ignore an understanding that forums like this stay active due to people like myself who not just take but provide helpful information for others. Its a free source of information so you should show respect for that.

Instead, you insult us and ignore your mistakes that led to honest criticism. Then you resort to sophomoric insults instead of showing humility and apologizing for your lack of effort. By the way, only morons think they should spend more money on a car just because youre in a higher tax bracket. Thats a great way to always owe other money. Besides, I dont own a car to impress anyone. You must believe otherwise for yourself, and thats sad. Good luck with your mindset in this life, you selfish fool. I wont waste another second on you.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. Figured as much. Wouldn't expect anything less from someone like you. There are a couple members on here you would fit in very well with. They love trolling too. /thread is closed, thank you for wasting everyone's time.

Next time you have a question, learn how to word it correctly, actually make a title worth a damn, and include the right information from the beginning. Either that or go to hondatech. They will love you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.