Young_'s 1996 Honda Civic EX Coupe Build!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yeah I'm actually thinking about going with Osiris's idea and just using the card I've already got for just gas. It'd be a steady, easy, consistent charge and payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
anything would help build it
but the more balance and more payments made build it more so may want to use it for gas and a few other things.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent a little money today.

Got the oil pan gasket, upper vtec solenoid gasket, lower vtec solenoid gasket, oil, oil filter, magnetic oil drain plug (love these), a tube of hondabond, and a few surprises. =) All will be done Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
You need to have more than good credit. Your credit time affects things along with he amount of things to build your credit. I have 2 credit cards 2 cars financed and my house. Its nice yet still sucks paying the bills :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy wrong thread. Didn't expect to see this thing so soon. Lol

Try looking in the third/fourth gen section.

If we have a third gen. I know we have a fourth gen...

Gladiator

Respected
Well dang... I'm new here (obviously) and just got finished reading your thread. Hate to see that you wrecked it, but glad to see that you're okay (I'm assuming you're okay!)

I'm possibly buying a 1998 Coupe EX tomorrow w/ 154k miles, and I'm scouting around the forum, looking at different threads trying to figure out what exactly I'm getting - haha! ie. what my engine code is, transmission is, etc. I'm also trying to find out where the common failure points are on the 6th gens. Oh well! Thanks for the read!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: thread bump from hell

@young_ died in a fiery train wreck in San Fransisco going to meet his gay lover he met on Blackpeoplemeet.com

He is missed and i heard he sent lots of d**k pics to members on here...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't compete with Anfrey's legendary anaconda. Never went public with it. My final regret haha