Z3 prep help??

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've ordered my fiberglass z3 fenders, i wanna put em on, but dont have plans of painting them til i get the money to have my kit painted as well as a hood when i get it, is there anything i should do to them before i put em on? i was thinking about priming them, but primer is so thin it'd be kinda pointless.....any help is appreciated, thanks.

p.s. yea, they're fiberglass......get over it.....thanks.

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd say wait 'til u get your kit & hood & paint them all together. u won't need to prep them if your gonna take it to a body shop, they'll do that

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
w8 till you have all the parts to paint at the same time. If your z3's dont have mesh on them you should add it now

leon

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah whatever you do.. DO NOT .. primer them and put them on.. lol thats wack.. I've seen to many primer body kits driving around and thats not pretty.

-Leon

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
Z3 fenders = ghey
wow ive never heard someone say that b4

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hoping that u being sarcastic
yeah oops, forgot to put a smiley in there

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Z3 fenders = ghey
thanks for your opinion which i wasn't even asking for, learn tact man. if you dont like em, thats fine, I'M putting them on MY car, and the whole point of the thread was for help on prepping them, which you didn't help at all

wishitwasSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by fourdoor92
thanks for your opinion which i wasn't even asking for, learn tact man. if you dont like em, thats fine, I'M putting them on MY car, and the whole point of the thread was for help on prepping them, which you didn't help at all

pwn't?