Zc Parts ???

teamcaucASIAN

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 88 CRX HF, dohc zc on the way, using a 91 Si tranny, im not sure what to use for certain parts though....such as timing belt, cams, cam gears, and will any d-series intake and exhaust manifold work? Any info would be appreciated leave it here or email me at onebadcivichatch2003@yahoo.com thanks :alcoholic

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you plan on going turbo you must use a d16z6 turbo kit.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
actually the greddy turbo kit was originally designed for the zc, however since we do not get the zc as a standard motor, it wasn't sold in the U.S. for any other car, but the 92-95 civic ex, of-course it's also availablbe for many other cars., you need shift linkage, integra halh-shafts and axles(88-89), teg 89 ls 5spd ecu.and yes any d-series exhuast manifolds willl bolt with no problems.

teamcaucASIAN

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THANKS GUYS, BUT JSPECZCTURBO I DO NOT NEED ANY OF THAT, THE DOHC ZC IS A DIRECT BOLT IN FOR THE 88-91 CIVIC AXLES, MOUNTS, WIRING, TRANNY, ALL WILL WORK

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
teamcaucASIAN said:
THANKS GUYS, BUT JSPECZCTURBO I DO NOT NEED ANY OF THAT, THE DOHC ZC IS A DIRECT BOLT IN FOR THE 88-91 CIVIC AXLES, MOUNTS, WIRING, TRANNY, ALL WILL WORK
im going to disagree, axles are different on drivers side since the zc also uses a half shaft whereas civics do not, shift linkage will be different, zc is direct bolt in for si models only, other models will need a motor mount kit,wiring harness for dx's and std's will have to be modified, trannies bolt up not problem, si is best for the gearing, whereas dx's are better for gas milage and more torque, you will need either the zc ecu or a 89 integra ls 5 spd ecu, and dx's will need a fuel injector resistor box.

and take you damn caps off, no one was yelling at you so why are you yelling at us.