zc vtec

EmceeRolla

REV-LINE Performance
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
non u cant use non but the only one i think u can use is maybe a p28 wich comes from a ex what vtec head to u have on ur zc and is it single or dual cams?? need more info and i can tell u

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends

it all depends what urs runnin obd-0 or 0bd-1??? if ur runnin obd-0 use a pr3... if obd-1 use a p28/p72 either will work if its a single cam i would say go with the p28 i dunna the rpm deff between the p28/p72 cuz both i had were chipped no rev.. dont ever try usin no rev.. long story short i raced a 12 sec camaro with a b16 n i reved it to 11 just to stay wit him n i did stay on him.. built head but still couldnt handle 11,000rpm

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive read to use the PG7 (which is a 88-89 5spd Integra ecu, if Im not mistaken) its not necessary, but recommended because of the fuel mapping and what not.. ef_case, you revved to 11? wtf? never over rev a ZC btw, the reason most ppl blow zcs up is because they tend to rev it too high, I believe for the dohc zc the redline is 7200.. it wont matter what the ecus redline is, go by the motor..

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neat.. looks right.. I gotta pick one of those up after I pick up my zc.. still saving though..

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why are people mention the dohc zc?, he said he had a zc vtec. zc vtec is a single cam vtec so i'd go with a p28 or p08 vtec ecu.

ruffryder22026

2005 crx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok did the swap turns out the ecu i bougt was for a dual cam zc non vtec so i dideent work we had to go out and get another ecu we had to but a pr3 ecu its from a b16 obd0 so the p28 and the p08 are not going to work on it cause there obo1