ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice pic. Any more of the 6th gen next to you?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice!

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
a few updates!

I wasn't really feeling the black wheels so i sold the enkei rpf1s a few weeks back and picked up a new set of wheels that will be going to powder coating very soon.

I picked up a new hush performance clutch master cylinder kit! These guys are awesome! Everything looks top notch and customer service is great!
www.hushperformance.bigcartel.com

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
finally got around to installing my hush performance clutch master cylinder setup! Awesome quality and it was stupid easy to install.

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
Its been a while since i've updated this. It's been a very exciting last few months. My wife had our son in November and all my time and attention has went to him! Got away for a few hrs the other day and dropped my new wheels off at the powder coaters and the new tires came in yesterday! I told myself i would not tear into the car this winter and i have stuck to it. My goal this year is a few minor things but i need to enjoy it for a year and stop working on it for a change.

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
Got my wheels back from the powder coater and put the new stickers on 1 of the wheels! Just waiting on the valve stems to come in and tires will go on.

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
picked up -16 fittings and hose to convert my radiator hoses over!

then i picked up some rays eng. black valve stems for the new wheels.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought the radiator used from a local guy that used it for about 1,000 miles for a steal! I used a stock lower hose and cut it to make it fit perfect! Here is about the best picture i have of the radiator.
That is quite a clean stealthy radiator install.

Got the trans bolted on and the timing belt back on it! Waiting on a few bolts to come in from downstar and the motor will be complete!
I really like the blacked out engine parts and block. I preferred the red valve cover over the aqua/teal color. Why the change?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Totally forgot i was following this build on here. Cleanest build around imo! f**kin killin it

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
This cars awesome great job.
Thanks!
That is quite a clean stealthy radiator install.

I really like the blacked out engine parts and block. I preferred the red valve cover over the aqua/teal color. Why the change?
Thank you! I felt like the red was to much red. I feel like the teal makes everything pop.
Totally forgot i was following this build on here. Cleanest build around imo! f***in killin it
Thanks man!

zccivicex

5+ Year Member
got the decals on all 4 wheels today. I'm taking them next Monday to have the tires put on.