• Don't know

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spideybusa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what up peps!!!! just wanted to know if anyone has seen this thing on ebay? this is the reason you cannot believe or buy everything you see on ebay. are we suppose to believe that this cheap module will out perform a spoon ecu chip? :lol: i want to hear your opinion on this electronic marvel! LOL sorry could not help myself. if anyone has used or is using it, let us know what you think. i mean if it is the real thing, $24.99 is not bad for up to 20 horses. let the chatter began!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2452866898

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a joke and sounds like a joke

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
I noticed in the comments that its just a resistor that hooks up to one of the intake sensors. There was a post about something similar to this except it looked like even more bullshit because they actually showed a simple looking resistor hooked up to one of the intake sensors. You can get one of those at radio shack for cheap as hell. Plus I don't think it'll do s**t for your HP or torque. But if someone can prove that it actually does work, then f**k it. I'll try it. I have a resistor from my capacitor in my car somewhere....