Turbo XS Quad Stage Boost Controller (BC-QSBC)
Initially designed for professional drag racers, the TurboXS Quad Stage Boost Controller provides the ultimate in boost related FWD traction control.
Pro FWD drag racers Brian Ballard and Jason Hunt have been using this boost controller in the NOPI Turbo 4 Street class for the last 2 seasons. In 2004 they absolutely dominated the competition winning every race except one and managing to set two world records in the process. Jason’s CRX has run a best time of 9.53@154mph making it the world record holder for fastest FWD street car without wheelie bars. Jason’s coupe managed a 9.61@149mph setting the record for the world’s fastest street coupe.
Now for the first time, we’ve made the Quad Stage Boost Controller available to the public as well as the professional drag racer.
NOTE: While the BC-QSBC does come with wiring harness for all three solenoids, it does not come with any switching mechanism. It is left to the user to determine how to switch on each solenoid on, whether by using a timer, or a micro-switch off the gearbox, etc.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first by reviewing Turbo XS Quad Stage Boost Controller below.
- Hallman Pro Rx Kit
- Perrin Manual Boost Controller
- Turbo XS Standard Boost Controller
- Turbo XS High Performance Boost Controller
- GrimmSpeed Manual Boost Controller
- Blox Racing Manual Boost Controller
- Hallman ES Kit
- VIbrant Manual Boost Controller with Adjustment Key
- Hallman Pro Kit
- Perrin EBCS Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
- Turbo XS High Performance Dual Stage Boost Controller
- Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller
- AVO Electronic Boost Controller
- GReddy Profec B Spec II
- GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
- Hallman Pro Cockpit Controller Add-On Kit
*Free Shipping is only for the lower 48 states. We are currently only shipping to the United States and Puerto Rico. If you live in AK, HI or PR please contact us for extra shipping charges. We cannot ship to any APO, FPO or PO Box addresses.