New Profile Posts

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. mikey421
    mikey421
    go dry hump someone else's leg, mutt face, or I will see to it that you have to sit to pee.
  2. Jazzy150
    Jazzy150
    Need inspiration for my 4th Gen
  3. Kristen89
    Kristen89
    Help me! I’m trying to remove the original 5spd shift knob from my 01 Honda Civic lx. I’m not sure how. Thank you
  4. EJ1_EH2_WILLVILL
    EJ1_EH2_WILLVILL MistahJuice
    WONDERING IF YOU COULD SHOOT ME A TEXT IM INTERESTED IN UR DOUBLE DIN FOR THE EG....732-688-4397 MY NAME IS WILL
  5. forrest22358
    forrest22358
    If you had to choose would ya pick a 96 civic dx hatch 5 speed Or a 98 civic coup automatic???
  6. forrest22358
    forrest22358
    OK GUYS... how much am I looking to spend converting my 98 civic coup from auto to man???
  7. Cassandra
    Cassandra
    NEED TO SELL THIS CAR ASAP!!!
  8. J McFly
    J McFly
    What up ClubCivic. I recently bought a 2000 Honda Civic Si.... What should I upgrade first?? Recomendations appreciated
  9. 99Procivic
    99Procivic
    JDM for life.
  10. Juan Santiago
    Juan Santiago
    Trynna fix my 4 banger
  11. Tyler Pacheco
    Tyler Pacheco
    Wanting to start a thread of my Honda build
  12. tyler hebb
    tyler hebb
    91 crx a6 block y8 head crower 3/4 race cam chipped tips what to look out for ?
  13. mrshlz
    mrshlz
    civic driver for 20 years
  14. 91LXDriver
    91LXDriver
    Learning about Honda's...
  15. camilo
    camilo
    Civic why u taking my money
    1. Fondatron3000 likes this.
  16. camilo
    camilo
    Need Help
  17. Elwhastrummer
    Elwhastrummer
    Love My Honda!
  18. b18b1egsedan
    b18b1egsedan
    I'm back! Sold the b18 e.g. Sedan and picked up a free 97 hx coupe!
  19. kelsey_88.91
    kelsey_88.91 joe7987
    help with a build need info please b20z2 ef hatch 91
  20. Marc Campbell
    Marc Campbell
    My EP2 is sadly no more