caravan to automotion thread.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the city people.
We are meeting up in Shanes lot. he lives right off I90 and cumberland.
the address to his place is, 5421 NE River Rd. 60656
we will be meeting in the furthest north west lot right along River rd.
time for this is 10am sharp!!!!
we will be rolling out of the lot at 10:15am. if you do not make it, try to catch up.
others will be waiting for us in rockford so we need to keep on time.

For the burbs people
We can try to meet up off the highway, but i figure, for all the cars we are meeting
up with from the s/w burbs, Rockford would be the easiest.
The spot I found in Rockford is right off the highway.
when traveling N on I90, exit E. Riverside Blvd. Exit and make a left(west bound) as soon as you
go over the highway, you will see the gas station on the right. its at the corner of E. Riverside Blvd.
and Bell school rd.
approx time we will be in rockford is 11:15am
we will stop there for however long it takes to pee, gas up, take a dump, chug a beer(passagers only) or puke.

then we'll ride up to the dells, stopping maybe in janesville or madison. we need to watch our speed going up there. we'll probably be rolling about 10-11 cars deep and we dont need any unwanted attention.

I just spoke with the manager at the Monoco, and he said normal check in time is 3pm. but he said we'll probably be able to check in at about noon.so, we should shop for food/booze before we get to the hotel.

we also need someone to bring a small grill!!!*edit* nevermind shane just reminded me that they have grills there....

ok, so, suggestions or any changes to the plan, post it up!

address for the motel is
1310 wisconsin dells parkway (hwy 12)
wisconsin dells, wi. 53965
(608)254-7550

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PMed... I'm thinking since we all have to hit up 90 to go through Rockford, why not meet up at 10am at Woodfield Mall/Starbucks parking lot in Schaumburg since we can just pick it up from there?

Btw... Rey, Tony, or Shane, have you guys heard from John about what he plans on doing?
:cool:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that would work, but 7 cars trying to drive into the mall would be a pain in the butt. we should keep the meet ups to exits/gas stations off the highway.
What I'm saying is to caravan from the Streets to Rockford to Madison to The Dells, but we all meet up at the Streets to get the party started. Because I've never been to Rockford I'm gonna need to follow you guys.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that would work, but 7 cars trying to drive into the mall would be a pain in the butt. we should keep the meet ups to exits/gas stations off the highway.
of coarse I'm open to my pad, easy in/out access and since I'm hitching a ride I deff don't wanan get dropped off @ woodfield =)

What I'm saying is to caravan from the Streets to Rockford to Madison to The Dells, but we all meet up at the Streets to get the party started. Because I've never been to Rockford I'm gonna need to follow you guys.
googlemaps?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, is there an easier exit off 90 that we can get to?
i just think it will be a pain to meet at the streets.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, is there an easier exit off 90 that we can get to?
i just think it will be a pain to meet at the streets.
I understand where you guys are coming from. I just think it's kinda pointless for me to drive out to Shane's with the gas prices being the way they are and having to drive out back this way. Then having to wake up earlier to meet up at 10am in Rockford... :x I'mma be cranky. :lol: But I'll figure something out. =)

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I understand where you guys are coming from. I just think it's kinda pointless for me to drive out to Shane's with the gas prices being the way they are and having to drive out back this way. Then having to wake up earlier to meet up at 10am in Rockford... :x I'mma be cranky. :lol: But I'll figure something out. =)
i know, im not saying meet up at shanes house.
thats out of the way, i was suggesting an easy in, easy out place to meet up with you.
i have absolutly no problem meeting up,(i want to meet up!) i just want it to be easy to keep everyone together for the purpose of time. i just talked tommy(the guy we're meeting in rockford) and hes a go for the 11:15 meet up.
thats all, we'll figure it out!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know, im not saying meet up at shanes house.
thats out of the way, i was suggesting an easy in, easy out place to meet up with you.
i have absolutly no problem meeting up,(i want to meet up!) i just want it to be easy to keep everyone together for the purpose of time. i just talked tommy(the guy we're meeting in rockford) and hes a go for the 11:15 meet up.
thats all, we'll figure it out!
Ohhhhhhhh 11:15am? I'm def game for that! :lol: Sorry me<reading. :retard: I'll just have to meet up with you guys in Rockford then. If I get lost I'm blaming Shane! :lol: Nah, I'll just call you guys.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ohhhhhhhh 11:15am? I'm def game for that! :lol: Sorry me<reading. :retard: I'll just have to meet up with you guys in Rockford then. If I get lost I'm blaming Shane! :lol: Nah, I'll just call you guys.
lol, WAKE UP LADY!!!!!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Connie, John will be here thursday night.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woohoo!!!!
3 more weeks everyone!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
17 days kids.......
where has erik been? you need to chime in yo! do the plans look good for you and your crew?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Teh most anticipated/hyped up meet in CC's history no doubt

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
works for us bro.. if we run late, we'll catch up. not like we havent done 100+ on the highway :lol:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
works for us bro.. if we run late, we'll catch up. not like we havent done 100+ on the highway :lol:
well i wonder if we should all just meet in rockford then. because if you guys are late, then theres only going to be a few of us. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm