thinking about getting a new car..

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey all,

I'm thinking about getting a honda Fit. And i was wondering have any of you owned one? did any of you really enjoy the car? I plan on gettin the manual sport model. so if some of you could give me some input on this.. i would really appricate it.:word:

thanks, tyler.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't buy a new car unless you have the money in cash to pay it off all in full or plan on paying it completely off in a year. New cars are bad investments and you being 20 could build a nice nestegg. Just my 2 cents....

Just get you a quality used car if you have the new car itch... IDK, I just don't like new cars. TERRIBLE INVESTMENTS

Good luck:cool:

GIOVANELL EK4

5+ Year Member
new cars are the best IMO one friend of mine has a fit and is comfortabel im 5'11" and I sat at the rear seat and was so comfortable few days later i drove it and its a slow but fun car to drive i enjoyed it so much oh and it has no exhaust sistem at all it just has a pice of tube from the heathers to the tail pipe and its not even conected i know that's not a great idea but it sound so good people get wierded out when tey see that little fit with souch a big sound

IMO go for it u would not regret it

ryanM

i drove one at work that had the paddle shifters

it was fun.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love mine, and now is the best time to buy a new car too. Keep the economy going, and get one!

My best mpg yet is 47mpg :shock:

new cars are the best IMO one friend of mine has a fit and is comfortabel im 5'11" and I sat at the rear seat and was so comfortable few days later i drove it and its a slow but fun car to drive i enjoyed it so much oh and it has no exhaust sistem at all it just has a pice of tube from the heathers to the tail pipe and its not even conected i know that's not a great idea but it sound so good people get wierded out when tey see that little fit with souch a big sound

IMO go for it u would not regret it
back seats recline 0o0o0o

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Fit is a great car. Its cheap, drives well, good mileage, and has alot of interior space for such a small car.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**ken slower than piss, i smoked one in a stock ex coupe with 3 people in it, no people in the fit with intake and exhaust

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i plan on having at least 3,000 in cash as a down payment within a month.. i got a good full time job going... its 4 days a week, sometimes 5, at $12.66hr so i can expect to bring home some moola. I did think about getting another civic in the 92-95 range (a 1995-4 door dx). But i thought to myself, i'm probably going to go thru the same problems with my previous one... like the terrible maintence that goes into such an older car. (i.e-headgasket, waterpump, timing belt, and whatever major engine repairs thatmight come aout). So today i will go test drive hopefully a sport model manual and talk to some of the honda heads there. i appricate the feedback.. and will keep you updated!

tyler.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
they look nice with the factory kit on there. Probably a good investment if you do a lot of highway driving, and don't care about having a lot of power. I wouldn't bother making it fast though. maybe full synthetic oil and a short shifter, and that's it