Need ALOT of helo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNusz

5+ Year Member
Hey guys. I'm new to the import modder scene and need a TON of help. I'm on a tight budget (as most newly married guys are) and am looking for some quick, cheap and easy upgrades for my '01 LX coupe. I plan on going the exhaust route and have even chosen an exhaust system that i like made by magnaflow. i'm thinking about going with an intake kit but i'm not real sure which one to go with, or even if its worth getting an intake at all. Also, i would like to do all of my modding strictly under the cover of a stock looking vehicle (save for aftermarket rims which have already been installed. I would also like to install a turba MUCH later down the road but have not been able to find much information on installation and other things such as what else i would have to do to my civic if i put a turbo on it. would i have to reprogram my computer or stuff like that? any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. oh and BTW....YES i have the wifes blessing on doing these mods, so no wise cracks about the whole being married thing :P.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have my blessing to use the search function.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seriously there's a thread right above that says "7th Gen Power thread. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"

Status
Not open for further replies.