Best Mufflers

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Hey guys I need some oppinions on which is the best muffler because that'll be the next part I purchase. I see some for 70$ but I know the're probably no good. I want something affordable, but durrable. Any brands come to mind??? Tell me about it. =)

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your avatar gives a pretty basic idea.. go with that one.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys I need some oppinions on which is the best muffler because that'll be the next part I purchase. I see some for 70$ but I know the're probably no good. I want something affordable, but durrable. Any brands come to mind??? Tell me about it. =)
dont get a weld on pipe, they for the most part turn out looking like s**t....buy a rear section from HKS or a catback from Greddy or Apex'i

stick with brand names

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Yeah I would, but Greddy doesnt have the muffler I'm looking for. and no way was I thinking a weld on. Hmmm I'll check HKS.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
All I want is a simple chrome styled muffler with less restriction to it with a deep tone. Suggestions?

hondagriff

Banned
dont get a weld on pipe, they for the most part turn out looking like s**t....buy a rear section from HKS or a catback from Greddy or Apex'i

stick with brand names
:( awww....I welded mine on. If first you don't succeed........grab a cutting torch.
Mine came out alright. Its was cost affective but I'd like to find a "name brand" catback system. Deleted the resonator and it's not too loud IMO.

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a nopi number 1 2.25" cat back. ordered it from nopi online for 270 and it looks awesome, sounds good and deep, not too loud imo.

looks like apexi n1 and doesnt sound like s**t.