good deal

allmotorRyan

5+ Year Member
i found a 92 civic dx hatch ls swapped w/gsr tranny its got basic bolt ons intake n exhaust no rust mint paint and gsr leather interior for 4.5k heres some pics looks mint worth it or no?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure you know that you got a good deal!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a deal, no CEL?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't ever call it a bubble again.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t if you don't buy it i will, even if it is on the other side of the country, i'd still be making a profit than trying to buy something like that in my area for 2k

psychotic_civic

go for it man....that's a steal and good luck with the buy

allmotorRyan

5+ Year Member
what do u guys sugest for mods or to change on it?
i was thinking jdm clear corners, 50/50 tails, front lip and some white sprint hart crp's and paint match front lip/sideskirts then try to put in a blck dc integra dash anyone got any info on that? and put power steering on it then lsvtec abd find some blck door panels what do u guys think?

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go wit black housing lights,vision corners, stock back lights, cf hood, mugen front and rear lip, cf duck bill, side markers and some nice set of rims.... thats my set up on my car haha looks clean as f**k i post up my update on my car later

allmotorRyan

5+ Year Member
go wit black housing lights,vision corners, stock back lights, cf hood, mugen front and rear lip, cf duck bill, side markers and some nice set of rims.... thats my set up on my car haha looks clean as f**k i post up my update on my car later
out of that ill take the front lip duckbill and nice set of rims what do u guys suggest for rims? only reason for not doing side markers is dont wanna cut fenders and they getstolen to easy and cf hood is a waste of money on a black car it already has a nice rear lip i hate black housing lights adn i want 50/50 tails

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a set of 15' bronze konig heliums with red gorilla lug nuts and looks sexy as hell