should i spray on this setup?

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a b16 a3 del sol with a built motor. i was thinking about 50-75 dry shot.

i have the following mods
CTR pistons
buddy club stage 4 cams
buddy club cam gears
retainers
springs
h/i/e
hondata s100
aem fuel rail
fuel pump
dyno tuned at 173.9 to the wheels with 17in rims.

if i spray a 50 shot at most, will i need to get the car tuned again? is it safe to spray with the setup i have? my guess is no, what do you guys think?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im scared of spray and getting sprayed. no experience with either tho.

andrew256

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sure your motor could handle a 50 shot just fine. I see guys al the time running 75-100 on stock b16s.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sure your motor could handle a 50 shot just fine. I see guys al the time running 75-100 on stock b16s.
x2

I've seen peeps running that on stock engines and they're fine....................for now
It's not like your spraying all the time

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sigh.. everyone who has answered do it has given you BAD advice... theres no way to answer that.. heres the reason.. the reason you see people spray on stock b16s all teh time is well they are STOCK.. and most nitrous setups are designed for stock motors.. when you ad an ecu that allows you to alter fueling and ignition then the car is no longer stock.. if this car is tuned for an NA build then spraying MIGHT put you on the lean side where you start to really hurt things.. the ONLY person who can answer this is the person who tuned your car..

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I thought OP was going to get it tune again, after he gets the nitrous. If so, he should be fine with the setup that he has already.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i spray a 50 shot at most, will i need to get the car tuned again? is it safe to spray with the setup i have? my guess is no, what do you guys think?
ide say that he wasnt gonna get it tuned.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my car needs to be retuned anyways. i can just buy nitrous and get it tuned.