Autotrendz Wednesday Meet!!!!

deathklone

5+ Year Member
Hey guys I just started working for this Audio/Video And Motorsports Company called AUTOTRENDZ and we're thinking about doing a CAR Meet every 2nd Wednesday of every month. We sell and install almost anything from audio to performance products. We'll be here Monday-Friday 9-6 Saturdays 9-5 ask for MOE. If anyone is interested let me know so that I can start a running list. Also if guys need something and want to do a GROUP BUY we will be doing that also. This is exclusive to all HONDAFACTOR.com, HONDA-TECH.com, CLUBCIVIC.com, and TEAMINTEGRA.com members.

Web: www.autotrendznj.com
Address: 3158 Route 27 Kendall Park, NJ 08824 Phone: 732.422.8899

We're going to try and get this going year round ALL CARS WELCOME but this is exclusive to all HONDAFACTOR.com, HONDA-TECH.com, CLUBCIVIC.com, and TEAMINTEGRA.com guys. So LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE DOWN!!!!

Also we have a car show coming up September 14th at the South Brunswick High School
Address: 750 Ridge Rd. Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Give Us A Call if you would like to find out some more information or just stop in.
Complete judging with trophies, giveaways and a DJ.
We will have more information soon.

:word:

deathklone

5+ Year Member
This meet is going to happen EVERY 2ND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey dude...no disrespect but u need to make ure site more friendly to the tuning crew. theres pictures of trucks and all riced out cars on your website. i mean...especially at a site like clubcivic where everyone is jdm 'clean'. itll be hard to pull attention from people with civics when ure site / shop doesnt seem to be oriented to the tuning scene.

just my 2 cents so u can make this a success.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey dude...no disrespect but u need to make ure site more friendly to the tuning crew. theres pictures of trucks and all riced out cars on your website. i mean...especially at a site like clubcivic where everyone is jdm 'clean'. itll be hard to pull attention from people with civics when ure site / shop doesnt seem to be oriented to the tuning scene.

just my 2 cents so u can make this a success.
:word: x2

not many ppl here are into lambo doors and over the top audio systems. This just may be the wrong place for you to try to promote

deathklone

5+ Year Member
thanks. I appreciate the replies. But this is the reason that we are trying to hold these meets so that we can get more of the tuning scene in here. I understand that our website is not oriented towards the tuning scene, but Im trying to get this place into the tuning scene. If we can get some support from you guys at these meets we will more than likely start to carry more of the tuner parts (i.e. TYPE-R, JDM, LIPS, WHEELS etc...).

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i may do the car show but not sure about the meets i live in ny so its too far.