Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just let this poll play out, next month we will know better :thumbs up

pho:20

5+ Year Member
I actually think that if we erased all the "one post wonder" votes then it would actually be a better contest. I think if we did that all the other contestants besides blazed and mugen girl would actually have a chance. Having people come and sign up just to vote for you is just plain b***h. :thumbdown

Yeah, the rides submitted made this rotm a DAMN good contest but then the shadyness f**ked it all up. :( I say we either ditch this ROTM contest or do it over with voting rules, that way the other good entries can actually have a chance.

:twocents:

x2

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually think that if we erased all the "one post wonder" votes then it would actually be a better contest. I think if we did that all the other contestants besides blazed and mugen girl would actually have a chance. Having people come and sign up just to vote for you is just plain b***h. :thumbdown

Yeah, the rides submitted made this rotm a DAMN good contest but then the shadyness f**ked it all up. :( I say we either ditch this ROTM contest or do it over with voting rules, that way the other good entries can actually have a chance.

:twocents:
ur hot. :shock:

I say let it go. It is what it is. :lol:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just let this poll play out, next month we will know better :thumbs up
no it wont. if history has taught us anything its that clubcivic doesnt learn from its history

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no it wont. if history has taught us anything its that clubcivic doesnt learn from its history
dont get me wrong. mugengirls car is beautiful and i woulda voted for her if blazed wasnt running. i was just making a point

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woo hooooooo congrats to mugen girl!!! :thumbup:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
come on blaze come on blaze come on blaze!
pull thru!

96-98 civics FTW!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll be back dude. Just need to swap in my b16a2 and oem 17's and of course Made in Taiwan Brides. :P :lol: ;)
Lol, dude what's up with you being a sore looser? You came in second which was still well deserved, but K swaps or BYS bumpers doesn't really mean s**t when it comes to building a unique ride :thumbup:

But yeah I would prob be bummed if I was beat by a girl too lol.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ I dont know about you, but a k20 is still a lot more rare in a civic than a b16. don't get me wrong, i love both rides and i actually voted for the sedan, but i'm just saying...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
481 votes? Are there even that many active memebers?? Props to the winner. I wish it was blazed tho :(

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ I dont know about you, but a k20 is still a lot more rare in a civic than a b16. don't get me wrong, i love both rides and i actually voted for the sedan, but i'm just saying...
Both cars are nice. I understand that people wanted Blazed to win from being the most active and well known on this site, and I would have liked to see that too. Maybe I've been spending too much time on HT but but to me K swaps are a dime a dozen, and in my opinion most of the parts on his car are too identical to every well done Honda out there. Sure dumping endless amounts of money on swaps and mods must be nice and is a safe way to get votes, but Starla did something different, and kept going with it even if it did result in harsh criticism. I'm not gonna break down their cars, but you can't deny the fact that her car is pretty unique, and it's good to see that other people thought the same.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, dude what's up with you being a sore looser? You came in second which was still well deserved, but K swaps or BYS bumpers doesn't really mean s**t when it comes to building a unique ride :thumbup:

But yeah I would prob be bummed if I was beat by a girl too lol.
:lol:

You r right man. Her ride is much more unique than mine. Congrats again. :thumbup:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen girls car looked better back when she first ran. Seriously.

The arc winglets and the rsx wheels kill it for me. There is just too much going on now

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in suspension they'll give each other a good run.
i dont care too much about interior.
exterior;s seem to be tied, both cars have authentic parts.
in wheels i say blazed takes it. i like 15" better.
in breaks, i say mugengirl takes it.
and under the hood.. yea yea yea, somesay its overrated and whatnot,
but k-series is the way of the future for honda hotrods like these.
and in the end. its a 98-96 front end. thats why i choose blazed!

good ass rotm battle!
the other two cars are well built too!

Status
Not open for further replies.