November 2008 Ride of the Month Applications

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
ROTM applications for November 2008. Please complete all of the required fields on the application or you will be disqualified. The deadline for submissions is the 15th. Voting will start on the 15th and go to the end of the month.

The winner will receive a clubcivic.com t-shirt, license plate frame, lanyard, a set of decals or stickers, their car featured in the website header as well as a desktop calendar for that particular month.

Please complete the application below.

Note, users must have at least 50 posts to enter. Please upload a photo of your exterior, interior and engine, mod list and other required information on the application. If your application does not meet the requirements you will not be in the voting.

http://www.clubcivic.com/featured/app/

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im taking pics ASAP and entering :thumbs up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why, you already won once this year.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm in this month.

Going out for some pics shortly too.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why, you already won once this year.
cuz i all i got was the lanyard and decals... and i killed the lanyard before i ever even got to use it :(

Last edited:

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll be entering as soon as I snap an interior shot and an engine shot in the morning =)

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that was a sucky October ROTM.... well hey, thats life. was wondering if i could join up for November?

I think we should have a minimum number of posts in order to vote. lets say 20 or even the same amount as to enter. 50 posts before getting the chance to vote

CWBETB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last month was a good battle, hope this month is a good one also!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes. I don't think he put the post requirement up as a joke.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Damn that was a sucky October ROTM.... well hey, thats life. was wondering if i could join up for November?

I think we should have a minimum number of posts in order to vote. lets say 20 or even the same amount as to enter. 50 posts before getting the chance to vote
Yes, you can enter as many times as you would like as long as you haven't won in the past 6 months. If you did win in the past you car has to look different than the last time you won.

do i really need to get 50 posts in to put my car in
Yes, you need to be an active poster to enter.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where is the poll thread Jay Jay? :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, you can enter as many times as you would like as long as you haven't won in the past 6 months. If you did win in the past you car has to look different than the last time you won.
soo.... :scurred:, ive added high performance seagull crap on my fenders and hood :what:

:lol:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Where is the poll thread Jay Jay? :lol:
I was going to put it up tonight and run it a few days into the month since it's late. I only had 2 submissions at the 15th so I waited a few more days and go 2 more.