OFFICIAL: Fast and Furious (2009)

Rum Runner

Drunk
5+ Year Member
ill go see it. i was somewhat dissapointed by tokyo drift, but then i guess the fact that they put a nissan 6cyl in a mustang pissed me off, LOL. i just am curious to see how this will be with some of the original cast back.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So does anyone know what this movie is about? I heard it was about stealing gasoline?
I think i posted this before in the other 20 threads. From what I read its fast and furious 2.5 Explaining how Dom/Vin got in Japan at the end of Tokyo and it would also explain how the Han character is in this movie.

ill go see it. i was somewhat dissapointed by tokyo drift, but then i guess the fact that they put a nissan 6cyl in a mustang pissed me off, LOL. i just am curious to see how this will be with some of the original cast back.
You have to admit, it was better then 2F2F. japenese chicks :thumbs up

but the first and this one will be the all time best.

JORDANA BREWSTER :drool:

Rum Runner

Drunk
5+ Year Member
You have to admit, it was better then 2F2F. japenese chicks :thumbs up

but the first and this one will be the all time best.

JORDANA BREWSTER :drool:

yeah no doubt. theyve all got their good n bads, but the first is first, so to speak :D

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want to be in the movie...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im probably going to go see it but like someone said earlier, its not like theres a lot of car movies to really choose from.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they keep getting a little better as they come out. overall, still garage

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'll be in the parking lot hanging out with my crew before the movie starts, yo.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm going to start a car meet....

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but yes.. i will go see it. im saving the last 9 dollars i have just for this movie

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pssst....dont tell no one... but it came from the dealer with the boxer engine and boost already.
ok ok then AWD drive train? That would make a tasty mod, heck I could even see someone rallying one someday :roll:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, what's unpossible is someone mispelling impossible! har har har *irish laugh*