NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o i have 430, but i gotta buy books for next quarter soon ><. My mom is gonna give me 200 for books i think, but i should have enough to buy ej8arm's(sorry i forgot his name LOL) f2s. maybe not O_o
noodler im taking them off after new years, so let me know man cuz ill just sell them on HT if not.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL damn Son. spending school/book money on parts ....

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
books shouldnt cost too much this quarter. 2 auto classes, astro doesnt need a book, photo i hope doesnt either, accounting is the costly one :(

Damn deanza hasnt released the quarter's books yet. so right now i dont know what im required to have or not have.

can you do 400 for the f2s?

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$400? thats a bit low, but ill think about it ill let you know after new year. were going up to Tahoe so ima take off after i get back around the 5th.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o found your thread on ej8

god, i can buy so much with $400, maybe i should put the coils on hold until i get a job or some s**t.

Ebay prices with shipping
foglights 38.45
exedium shifter 66.00
window visors 151.47
black painted duckbill 108

total 363.92

and seriously, my shifter feels like s**t and rattles and rings so bad, its like the old school phone rings, not even the bad speakers can overwhelm it. Planning to spend the $50 dollar best buy gift card my dad gave me on some speakers.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man. you got hella little s**t wrong with that car.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
meh, yeah, ej8arm you can sell them on ht. I think i'll try to buy new ones.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol cant afford a real wing :[

trying to get a friend to hook me up with a job at bestbuy though. If i get the job, i can afford THE REAL WING. ctr =)
but until then, fake > cx stock wing spray painted flat white

DphAmT

5+ Year Member
My transmission fluid is leaking haha!... Looking for a job in sj is a b***h. The best way to gt a job is to get hooked up.... f**k the recession.

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
off to tahoe for new years!!!:drinking: happy new year to all you guys!!!! talk to you in the new year!