2010 Chicago/Midwest CC Meet

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a grill master. give some chicken or steak or brats and i will grill you up something amazing!
do I sense a "Justin vs. Jay" bbq cook-off? sounds like a challenge to me. :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do I sense a "Hector vs. Jay" bbq cook-off? sounds like a challenge to me. :lol:
fixed, i've yet to see Justin man a grill, unless i was too drunk to remember lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hector did you miss my edit above? lol and yes please!

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
throw me in this.

Outer Skirt steak anyone?
damn, i want some! didn't realize we had a few chefs in the house. do we have enough grills for this event? lol

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fixed, i've yet to see Justin man a grill, unless i was too drunk to remember lol
Ive spent alot of time behind my grill. Ive never grilled at the meets. I should do it at the Dells meet since its closer to me and you all travel. I feel since i travel the farthest for this meet in Chitown (usually) that i shouldnt then have to cook everyone a meal.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah we're about the same distance away...

i need the indiana ppl to PM me their cell phone numbers if we're rolling together. otherwise, i'll see u guys there

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ sweet, it's not big, just drive in and you'll prolly find us in teh back, it takes like 3 minutes to hit the end, you'll find us.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A week from tomorrow!! I think Shane needs to post up his patented countdown!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bwahahahahahah! Its not like the countdown for Automotion?? That must be your special countdown. thanks for the good laugh!

93Civicspeed

Do it in Minnesota and the new guy will come up with his 93 dx maybe yall can help me out with my s**t and I got a buddy yall would love to meet

Ej1Kyle

ej1oc
5+ Year Member
Damn I wish I would have checked this sooner. If work hadn't screwed me and put me on the schedule this week after I already took the week off then I'd be here. Make sure to take lots of pics!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Instead of corn on the cob i think were going to make and bring some home made pico de gallo!

Also we arent going to stay super late. Packers first pre season game starts a 7pm on saturday!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Instead of corn on the cob i think were going to make and bring some home made pico de gallo!

Also we arent going to stay super late. Packers first pre season game starts a 7pm on saturday!
i always show up to places late, so don't leave before i get there..

everyone in the us has a stick up their ass about punctuality lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone coming and expecting to eat should contribute, this meet sounds bigger than usual we don't wanna run out of food. I hope tony makes it, and justin sourcing us for pre-season? Lame

Anfrey, I assume you gotta place to crash or you driving back?