Bad horn

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
So with the help of a couple fellow cc members, I know now that my horn relay is bad, I would like to know if anyone has any insight on how to fix this, I'm new to hondas and having electrical things not work on my car. Any help would be great:cool:

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
If its just a relay, replace it.

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
do you know where it is located? i cant seem to find it and the genius at my local parts store said "i dont know what youre talking about"

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the horn relay is under your hood in that fuse box, i think its like 15a

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
i've been looking online and it says it's located in the under the dash fuse panel, and i've checked the under the hood fuse for the horn and brake lights, its good, i can hear clicking coming from the in car fuse panel when i press the horn button

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've been looking online and it says it's located in the under the dash fuse panel, and i've checked the under the hood fuse for the horn and brake lights, its good, i can hear clicking coming from the in car fuse panel when i press the horn button
Actually fellas, on the 98, the relay...(separate from the fuse)... is behind the left side dash(under the vent, in front of the fuse panel)......If you hear the relay clicking, then most likely it's good......Take your bumper cover off, and check for voltage at the horn.....:mrgreen:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
While you're at it, get Hella Supertone horns. Stock Honda horns are weaksauce.