Spinning out at ~80.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Posted this on another forum..

So driving up there with about 8 cars. Were going around 90 with people weaving in and out of traffic. There was a car in the middle lane, an rsx and a 6th gen go around on both sides and try to get in the middle at the same time after they pass. Rsx pulls out fast and looses it and spins out AT 80/90 MPH. Ends up going backwards and ends up in a ditch. While he is sliding across the interstate an EK hatch tries to avoid hitting the RSX, which makes him spin out, but he straightens out and is fine.
We all pull over instantly and see if he's ok, when I get out of my car the RSX drives out of the ditch and leaves (WTF?)
So we took the next exit because cops were probably going to come, and it turns out the very next exit was the one we needed to take lol.
We were VERY VERY lucky, nobody was hurt and the cars were untouched.

Cliffs :

RSX spins into traffic then into ditch.
Hatch rips e-brake onto shoulder.
I slam onto breaks to prevent hitting anyone.
No damage was delt, no one was hurt.

Cool story bro!

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey this sounds familiar....

I can't see in front of a truck and then here comes an rsx in front of it SIDEWAYS smoking tires. Switch lanes and start to brake, hatch spun out on the other side. f**kin a I thought it was going to be a huge car pile up.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least everyone was ok, nothing happened to the RSX???...

SiPlaya

Banned
speeding is cool i do it all da time while drinkin ma 40oz only pussays ware setbelts and fallow da rules cool story brah keep reprezentin civic pride

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
So you were all being complete f**king morons only to have some dude damn near kill himself or someone else.

Glad you all didn't get killed BUT STOP BEING f**king MORONS ON THE ROAD! Your not the only ones trying to get home to their families.

/idiots.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yah im pretty sure, if you were to hit my wife with our daughter in the car. i would beat you within a inch of your life

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good hopefully it will keep that idiot off the road for a while.
True, the hatch and RSX were going WAYY to fast. We were all speeding, but they were acting like total retards, not thinking about themselves or others.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
True, the hatch and RSX were going WAYY to fast. We were all speeding, but they were acting like total retards, not thinking about themselves or others.
I cruised once with some people from my area but after witnessing the level or idiocy and the fact that they could have killed someone including themselves I promptly took the next exit and went home.

Im not going to put myself or someone else at risk.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I cruised once with some people from my area but after witnessing the level or idiocy and the fact that they could have killed someone including themselves I promptly took the next exit and went home.

Im not going to put myself or someone else at risk.
The next exit was where the meet was at :what:..

No use in really turning around for me.