CA active members

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EHHH. I dont promote street racing. Shits dangerous.
f**k that, I miss it man!!! I wish i wasn't stuck with Hondas slowest f**king civic so i could hit up mount house prkwy like i use to do back in the day.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and the best part was back in the day you had a suspended lisence lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn D. 24 days late on responding back on what I said. LMAO!

You only have the slowest civic due to that slush box you have. swap over a 5spd =) make sure its a B000 if you do ;)

Im almost done with collecting all the parts I need to finish up my project.

Just placed an order for a 40Degree bend , -10 straight fitting for the oil return and a flange so complete my downpipe. Once thats done w00p w00p! I be spooollin!

=) 200whp here I come! HAHAHAHA.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and the best part was back in the day you had a suspended lisence lol
LOL QFT

Damn D. 24 days late on responding back on what I said. LMAO!

You only have the slowest civic due to that slush box you have. swap over a 5spd =) make sure its a B000 if you do ;)
LOL, I don't really don't hop on here much anymore (or any forums for that matter now a days) and i'm not really sure i'm going to build barney, kinda came with a bad taste in the mouth. (which sucks cuz we now have a DSRL and I don't even have a nice car to shoot n e more DOH!)

3 months into this new year and this thread is only 2 pages long LOL

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pfssh. Mr. Noodler wont even meet up with me and he lives up the block. -_-

Shady bastard! LMAO.

Jk, Son =)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes sir. Born and raised on Story Rd and King. LOL. Straight ghetto back in the day.

nerofotia

n00b
I'm quasi-active. However, I live out in BFE near Joshua Tree, so I feel as close to the Cali group as I do with the regulars elsewhere on the forum.

Sup, thot id post on here since im a cali bay area native.. Anyone interested in starting a race or some type of meet? Idk, jus dnt really see any racing enthusiasts that often since dudes on the streets are too scared lol
I don't know which is a bigger factor- dudes being scared, or the State of Cali being broke and robbing the folks who live here to make ends almost meet.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hit anfrey up on facebook the other day, dudes engaged and s**t now!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so whos up for a little camping, drinking, and debauchery next weekend (may 6 - 8) ... my friends and I will be at "Delta Loop Fest 2011"

http://www.deltaloop.com/loopfest.html

Camp spot is here, we will likely be arriving by 6 or so friday night and staying till sunday
Rancho Marina
395 W Brannan Island Rd
Isleton, CA 95641

yes daniel youre being called out cause this is likely all of 20 mins from your house!