Stupid Ebay window visors.

Dnguyen92

Anyone know how I can assure that my sh** doesn't fall off because I wasn't expecting it to stick to the doors with adhesive. But I guess I got what I paid for. Anywho, does anyone know any methods I can take to make sure it doesn't fall off. The adhesive on one side isn't as strong so yeah..

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean it off and use 3m double sided tape.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That won't work. The replicas are shaped differently. and thanks!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
replicas are meant to be put on with double sided tape..is that not what yours came with?

ImThaBean

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the eBay stick ons and they are not going anywhere. if you clean the matting area on the door properly (alcohol) and scrub it down good to get all the loose residual grease/grime/etc off of it and install the visors on a warm day, they will stick on and adhere pretty good.

Dnguyen92

I have the eBay stick ons and they are not going anywhere. if you clean the matting area on the door properly (alcohol) and scrub it down good to get all the loose residual grease/grime/etc off of it and install the visors on a warm day, they will stick on and adhere pretty good.
ooh alright. hey thanks alot guys. I had just used lift-off around the door and put new 3m tape and stuck them back on. Only thing is that it's rainy outside.. but my car is under a tent. Idk how that's gonna work out!