My low beams don't come on

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What car do you have? Did you check the fuses?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Take the bulb out of the headlight and check.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do the high beams work? Check your low beam fuse. Try replacing your low beam fuse with another working fuse (same amp rating).

If all else fails, you can always go to Advanced Auto and buy cheap bulbs. But if you are going to buy new bulbs, I would highly recommend Philips Xtreme Power or Osram Night Breakers.

McHensley12

its probably just the filament. you can blow just the low beams on both (happened to me) but if it is the filament and both low beams blew at the same time you might wanna get your alternator checked out. mine put out too much power and blew the headlights, ecu, and a bunch of other stuff you don't wanna replace.

khat17

Use a multimeter and check your connector for power on the low-beam line. If you are getting power but the bulbs are not coming on then it means the filament is blown as was suggested before. Bulbs are cheap if you're using stock bulbs, so just get one and try. If you're sure the fuses are fine I'm assuming you used a multimeter or a tester of some sort - use the same one to check for the power on your low-beam line.