digital camera for a good price?

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, im looking for a good digi camera for taking pictures of cars, like my own photography... i know digital camera may not be the best but oh well. and taking good videos of cars, and my car as well as people drag racing. and opinions? possably under $150. thank you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your best bet is to go to Best Buy or any store that carries them and try them out. You want something you like, not something someone told you to buy. Take pictures, feel the camera, take video's.... You should probably bring your own memory card if you have one. Some stores don't keep memory cards in the camera's, probably because people steal them.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your best bet is to go to Best Buy or any store that carries them and try them out. You want something you like, not something someone told you to buy. Take pictures, feel the camera, take video's.... You should probably bring your own memory card if you have one. Some stores don't keep memory cards in the camera's, probably because people steal them.
i agree 100%. but im just asking from other people what camera they like, then i would research that camera. you know bro?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Canon digital camera's seem to be popular. I've had a couple ones before I went DSLR and really liked them. That or Nikon. Kodak feels too cheap for me.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Canon digital camera's seem to be popular. I've had a couple ones before I went DSLR and really liked them. That or Nikon. Kodak feels too cheap for me.
true, kodak has to many problems, and not enough setting for me... its just plain.... nikon never had or canon.. but will check them out, thanks man.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I went shopping for a digital camera in that price range just recently as a present for my girlfriend. After trying many cameras, I ended up with the Nikon coolpix. For the price, it takes beautiful pictures and has tons of settings for all different occasions.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went shopping for a digital camera in that price range just recently as a present for my girlfriend. After trying many cameras, I ended up with the Nikon coolpix. For the price, it takes beautiful pictures and has tons of settings for all different occasions.
thanks man, is the video any good? im sure you already tested it out (; lol jp.